sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

Trilha sonora: AFI - Prelude 12/21

Adoro d++ essa música da banda californiana de horror punk (e Emocore) AFI (A Fire Inside). Tem tudo a ver com nossos vampiros não acham? Do CD Decemberunderground (2006). E bom fim de semana a todos que me visitam no blog!! :) Letra: This is what I brought you this you can keep, this is what I brought you may forget me. I promised to depart just promise one thing, kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. This is what I brought you this you can keep, this is what I brought you may forget me. I promise you my heart just promise to sing, kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. This is what I thought, I thought you need me, this is what I thought so think me naïve, I promise you a heart you promised to keep, kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário