quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

Trilha sonora: Nightwish - Nemo

Eu adoro metal e essa música do grupo finlandês Nightwish, Nemo do CD Once (2004), arrepia até a medula! A voz da Tarja Turunen que, infelizmente, não é mais a vocalista da banda, é impressionante! Letra: This is me for forever/ One of the lost ones/ The one without a name/ Without an honest heart as compass /This is me for forever/ One without a name/ These lines the last endeavor/ To find the missing lifeline/ Oh how I wish for soothing rain/ All I wish is to dream again/ My loving heart lost in the dark /For hope I'd give my everything/ My flower, withered between/ The pages two and three/ The once and forever bloom/ Gone with my sins/ Walk the dark path sleep with angels/ Call the past for help/ Touch me with your love/ And reveal to me my true name/ Oh how I wish for soothing rain/ All I wish is to dream again/ My loving heart lost in the dark/ For hope I'd give my everything/ Oh how I wish for soothing rain/ Oh how I wish to dream again/ Once and for all and all for once/ Nemo my name forever more/ Nemo sailing home/ Nemo letting go/ Oh how I wish for soothing rain/ All I wish is to dream again/ My loving heart lost in the dark/ For hope I'd give my everything/ Oh how I wish for soothing rain/ Oh how i wish to dream again/ Once and for all and all for once/ Nemo my name forever more/ My name forever more

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário